A new tour will be hitting the Pocono’s highlighting the AllStar Slingshot Division in a 5 race tour which will be featured at Snydersville Raceway and the West End Fair! Amsoil by Romeo Enterprises will headline the touring series and be putting up a Point Fund, Purse Increases, and Contingency Awards.
A $700 Point Fund will be distributed to the Top 5 in the tour points with the following break down:
• Champion- Trophy & $300 Cash
• 2nd Place- Trophy & $200 Cash
• 3rd Place- Trophy & $150 Cash
• 4th Place- Trophy & $100 Cash
• 5th Place- Trophy & $50 Cash
**Subject to change with more Trophy positions if participation is larger.**
To be eligible for a top 5 award the driver must 3 out of the 5 races.
The purse for these races will also see an increase as $1000 will be distributed equally among the 5 races, which will add $200 to each race!
Lastly, Amsoil will be giving away contingency awards at the Snydersville Raceway Banquet where the Top 5 in tour will be crowned!
The Schedule for the Tour will be as follows:
• Friday, April 26- Race #1, $300 to win – Snydersville Raceway
• Friday, June 14- Race #2, R.G. HOFFMAN SLINGFEST! $500 to win – Snydersville Raceway
• Friday, August 9- Race #3, $300 to win – Snydersville Raceway
• Monday, August 19- Race #4, $1000 to win – West End Fair
• Saturday, October 5- Race #5, $300 to win – Snydersville Raceway
(Winnings and Date Subject to Change)
• Qualifying (Time Trials or Group Qualifying)- Based on Pill Draw
• Heats- Lineup will based off qualifying times
• B-Mains (if needed)- Lineup based on heat finish of cars not qualified
• Feature- Lineup based on Heat Finishes and B-Main Finish
AllStar Slingshot Rules will follow what is posted in Snydersville Raceway’s Rule Book.
• Fastest Car in Qualifying will receive 1 point
• Top 3 Cars in Heat Finish will receive the break down of 1st: 6 pts, 2nd: 4 pts, & 3rd: 2 pts
• Feature Points will use Snydersville 3+ Car Breakdown (found in rule book)
Dust off those Slingshots and see if you can be the Champion of the Short Track Slingshot Tour! If there is any questions or you wish to put in additional sponsorship into the Tour, please contact Alex at email@example.com or message Snydersville Raceway on Facebook. See you all on the first race!