After being announced at the meeting for the possibility of a Track Cleanup date we have decided to set that date for Sunday, March 24 (Weather Permitting) starting at 10am (possible it could change). With the snow melted off the track and not being muddy we are looking good for the track cleanup day. We are asking for volunteers (of any age) to come help out for a few hours to paint walls and tires, cleanup the property, and help straighten up before our season opener on the 30th. Rakes, Shovels, gloves, maybe a paint brush or two, and an extra leaf blower will be needed. We will supply all the paint, rollers to paint the wall and few brushes for touch up. If you wish to help please contact Alex at 610-762-0898 to inform the amount of people coming to help. If there any tools that you may think will help the process (or speed up), let Alex know as well. Thank you in advanced for the help.
Don’t forget to get your 2019 Pit Spot Reserved as they are going fast!!! For $75 you get a reserved spot plus 2 FREE GRANDSTAND PASSES WEEKLY for all events at Snydersville. If you have a spot from 2018 you have 2 race weeks to renew your spot. To purchase a spot please contact the office at 610-381-3787 or call Alex at 610-762-0898.
The countdown is on as 14 days from now the cars will be hitting the track on Saturday, March 30 for The De-Icer! The De-Icer will feature all classes with 2 Rounds of Practice, Heat Races and Features. There will be normal payout with No Points. So come on out and join us for another exciting season at Snydersville Raceway!!!
2019 Snydersville Raceway Rules Meeting set for Saturday, February 23 at 11am at The Kunkletown Fire Company!
KNOW THE RULES! Come one, come all to the 2019 Rules Meeting for Snydersville Raceway. Our meeting is set for Saturday, February 23 starting at 11am and will be held at Kunkletown Volunteer Fire Company. WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO JOIN US AND ALSO BRING QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS FOR STAFF TO HEAR YOU THE RACERS! We will also having Parking Reservation Open for 2019 Pit Spots, the price will remain the same at $75 for the season. The spot reservation includes 2 FREE Grandstand Passes Weekly as well. See you all at the Rules Meeting!
With 2019 in full swing, the staff is preparing for the 2019 season as get our season schedule together. We are also looking to secure a rules meeting date to discuss the 2019 rules package along with take any questions, suggestions, and concerns for the 2019 season. So stay tuned everyone for more info in the coming days.
We will ending our 2018 Season with our Championship Awards Banquet! We will be celebrating with Great Food, Great Awards, and Great Stories of the racing season. To Order Tickets please contact us at 610-381-3787. Tickets are $30 for Adults, $25 for Kids (5 to 12), and Free for Kids (4 & Under). RSVP by Friday, November 30. Doors will open at 5pm, Dinner will be at 6pm, and Awards & Raffle to Follow. Here is this years award recipients:
The 6th Annual Fright Night at The Ville is going to cap off the 2018 season this Friday, October 26 with All Weekly Divisions of Karts, Champs, Microstocks, and Slingshots plus there is a $250 to win Briggs Stock Heavy Pumpkin Run 25 and a $200 to win Haunted Hustle 20 for the Briggs Super Heavy division, & The Wing 1/4 Midget Super Dirt Nationals! Plus Trick or Treating during Intermission & Truck/Trailer Decorating Contest!
TRUCK/TRAILER DECORATING CONTEST:
Everyone in the Pits is encouraged to decorate their trailers or what they bring their karts in! Best appearing truck/trailer will receive a FREE RACE ENTRY & PIT PASS along with Prizes for 2nd & 3rd Best in the Contest!
TRICK OR TREATING:
Everyone is encouraged to bring along costumes & dress for the occasion. Trick or Treat will occur during Intermission FOR ALL AGES. People from Grandstand will be permitted to enter the pits during intermission!
PLEASE BRING TREATS FOR THE GHOSTS & GOBLINS THAT WILL HAUNT SNYDERSVILLE!
Gates open at 4pm
Drivers Meeting at 6pm
Practice at 6:15pm
Racing Starts at 7pm
See you all at The Ville!!!
Pumpkin Run 25 Race Information:
$40 Entry, $250 to win (5 kart minimum)
Briggs Stock Heavy Specs: WKA Flathead Rules, Burris Tires, 370 LBS Minimum, Ages 15+
Time Trials & 25 Lap Feature
Haunted Hustle 20 Race Information:
$40 Entry, $200 to win (5 kart minimum)
Briggs Stock Heavy Specs: WKA Flathead Rules, Burris Tires, 400 LBS Minimum (Driver must weight 200 LBS minimum), Ages 15+
Time Trials & 20 Lap Feature
WINGED 1/4 MIDGETS:
-Wing is Optional to Run!
-RACEIVERS ARE MANDATORY FOR 1/4 MIDGETS ONLY: Please make sure you have your Raceiever to help with lining up the kids. Channel will be 454.000MHz! Thank you!
• Friday, October 26: FRIGHT NIGHT AT THE VILLE: Regular Show (Final Points Show) plus a $250 to win Pumpkin Run 25 (Briggs Stock Heavy) & $200 to win Halloween Hustle 20 (Briggs Super Heavy). Plus Winged 1/4 Midgets, Trick or Treating & Trailer Decorating Contest.
• Saturday, December 8: 2018 Snydersville Raceway Awards Banquet @ The Kunkletown Volunteer Fire Company.
The Final 2 Races are upon the raceway as this Friday Night, the engines will be roaring in the Pocono’s as the racers of Snydersville duke it out for the coveted Championships! This week All Classes of Karts, Champs, Microstocks, Slingshots, and Quarter Midgets will be on the card, Plus we have a $150 to win Sr. Flathead Champ Money Race. Load those karts up and come join us at The Bullring of the Pocono’s “Where It’s Dirt Racing at Its Best!”. Gates open at 4pm, Practice at 6:15pm, and Racing at 7pm.
Sr. Flathead Champ Specs:
• WKA Briggs Flathead @ 410 LBS, Ages 15 & Up
• Any Burris Tire Compound on All 4 Four Corners of the Kart
• $35 to enter the Money Race
• 2-Lap Qualifying and 20-Lap Feature
• Friday, October 19- Regular Show plus $150 to win Flathead Champ Money Race
• Friday, October 26- FRIGHT NIGHT AT THE VILLE: FINAL Show plus a $250 to win Pumpkin Run 25 (Briggs Stock Heavy), a $200 to win Halloween Hustle 20 (Briggs Super Heavy), & THE FALL QUARTER MIDGET SUPER NATIONALS. Plus Trick or Treating at Intermission & Trailer Decorating Contest. Bring Treats for the Ghost & Goblins
Snydersville Raceway will be honoring our First Responders with the 4th Annual First Responders Night where all First Responders will receive a FREE PASS (ID/Badge or Uniform Required) for the Grandstands or Pits! Come represent your Unit, and Squad Cars, Fire Trucks, and Ambulances are Welcome and Encouraged!!! On top of that we have the Great Racing Action with a $300 TO WIN 50-LAP MICROSTOCK 206 CONE RACE to headline the evening. Plus we have a Regular Show of ALL CLASSES of Karts, Champs, Slingshots, and Quarter Midgets! Come on out Racers, First Responders, and Race Fans to the 1/8th mile Bullring of the Poconos and Enjoy the Great Racing Action & Food at The Ville “Where It’s Dirt Racing at Its Best!” Gates open at 4pm, Drivers Meeting at 6pm, Practice at 6:15pm, and Racing at 7pm. See you all at Snydersville!
Microstock Animal 206 Specs:
• 2018 MSRS Rules & Briggs Lo206 Rules @ 475 LBS
• FUEL RULE- Drivers must use Sunoco 87‐octane fuel from: 4300 Manor Drive/Middle Easton Belmont Pike Stroudsburg, PA 18360‐9496. Fuel must test within +/‐10 points on the Fuel Tester. Snydersville Raceway uses Sunoco 87-octane fuel from the specified gas station to zero the Fuel Test Gauge.
• $45 to Enter
• Friday, October 12- FIRST RESPONDERS NIGHT! Free Pass for First Responders Regular Show plus a $300 to win Microstock 206 (50 Lap Cone Race)
• Friday, October 19- Regular Show plus a $150 to win Briggs Super Heavy Money Race
• Friday, October 26- FRIGHT NIGHT AT THE VILLE: Regular Show plus a $250 to win Pumpkin Run 25 (Briggs Stock Heavy) & THE FALL QUARTER MIDGET SUPER NATIONALS. Plus Trick or Treating at Intermission & Trailer Decorating Contest. Bring Treats for the Ghost & Goblins
Points Begin! Regular Show plus $200 to win Briggs Heavy
7:00 pm@ Snydersville Raceway
Visit our Sister Pavement Track
Located at 2274 Storm Road, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
Track Office: 610-381-3787
Track Hotline (Race Day Only): 570-424-2373
About Snydersville Raceway
Snydersville Raceway is an 1/8 mile Dirt Oval located in Stroudsburg, PA. We are celebrating our 28th Season of Racing under the management of Barry & Alex Greenzweig of Racing Promotions LLC. Snydersville offers a Family Friendly Environment, a Smooth and Fast Race Track, Great Racing Action, and Great Food. We race Every Friday Night with many divisions of Karts, Champs, Microstocks, Slingshots, and 1/4 Midgets. Come check out our Facility and Join in the Family Fun at the track "Where Dirt Racing is At It's Best!"